3. Europe-wide Survey on Sales Restrictions in eCommerce
- The initiative Choice in eCommerce operates under the regulations of the German Federal Data Protection Act and all other provisions on data protection.
- As per these regulations all personal data will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
- The data collected in our online surveys will never be communicated together with your personal email address or other personal data to third parties (including our partners and supporters). It is therefore impossible to link the personal data with the answers to the online survey.
- A secure SSL connection is used for the data transmission. In other words, all data is encrypted when being sent from your computer to the server of Choice in eCommerce. Your personal data and your survey data saved on the server are strictly separated. Whoever looks at the questionnaire, respectively the dataset, therefore does not know who provided the answers.